Shut Down Racist Nail Salon Advertisements
I’m known for my black lips. So would I dream of creating a black lipstick bearing my name? Hell yeah! Why not?
Black has always been my signature color for as long as I can remember. To me, it signifies strength, it’s seductive and sensual.
My wardrobe is 75% black and not boring at all……I’m here to to prove it, but that’s for another post.
WELL….THE WAIT IS OVER!
My black lipstick “Vampire’s Kiss” is now ready to order. The first shipment is limited, so get yours now instead of waiting for the reorder. Thank you guys for supporting everything I do.
CLICK LINK BELOW!
Black kisses darlings 😘
I have been designing fun T-shirts for years, and I must say I really enjoy doing so.
Take a look at my new collection, along with some style inspo below. I hope you like them.
French fries and soda anyone??
Check out these delicious earrings on ShopLawdamassey
$45 – navabi.co.uk
$305 – rebelle.com
$945 – wolfandbadger.com
$44 – johnlewis.com
French fashion house Céline’s creative director, Phoebe Philo, is leaving her position after 10 years, the house confirmed to the Guardian this afternoon, confirming months of speculation.
In a statement released by the label, Philo said that working with Céline “has been an exceptional experience”. She added: “I am grateful to have worked with an incredibly talented and committed team and I would like to thank everyone along the way who has been part of the collaborations and conversations … it has been amazing.”Philo is credited with turning around the fortunes of the brand, which was founded in 1945 and acquired by conglomerate LVMH – which also owns Louis Vuitton, Dior, Givenchy and Loewe – in 1996. Before her arrival in 2008, the house had seen several ready-to-wear designers come and go, including US designer Michael Kors, although none positioned the label as a global influencer and trendsetter as Philo did when she arrived.
Describing her designs as having a “back-to-reality” aesthetic, Céline became known for blending artistic expression with functionality, and, latterly, for redefining luxury fashion as minimal and stripped back, but always exquisitely executed.
Although a fiercely private character, Philo’s personal style also propelled specific items into the mainstream fashion zeitgeist – most recognisably the Adidas Stan Smith trainers that she often wore when she took a post-show bow. As such, she is credited with having had the most influence on our wardrobes (and those of fashion editors the world over) in the past decade.
cc The Guardian
•✨“‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’” (Jeremiah 29:11)
• ✨ Back story….. Every December I tell you guys a little about my year, in a nutshell. This Year is no different. I am always appreciated and I always show gratitude for the little and for the lots. I am not always happy, but I’m always happy go lucky.
• ✨I have 3 people who helps me with my marketing, they do not work for me, they help me. One I pay penny on the dollar for all the work she does. She is worth so much more and a bag of chips, but who am I kidding, I am poor. (she post and keep up with my pages and look out for typos and edit them…..because I’m always in a rush. She invoiced, email, packed and shipped items, when I’m not able…… and since I have a day job and I am trying to finish school in 2033 😂, and trying be creative at the same darn time) I NEED her.
• ✨The other person is just God sent ( he does my images and photos for free. #blessed)
• ✨Then I have my 12 year old virtual intern, who made this 2017 customer appreciation card with items from Shoplawdamassey and she blew me away ( all items on tree can be purchased HERE ) She is a future entrepreneur, so I told her she didn’t have to have fancy penmanship to write thank you notes, to show her appreciation and gratitude for her clients. Side Note: If I knew she would use my hand writing for this, I would have been a little bit more fancy with the pen. Lol #not being authentic is key.
• ✨What would I change about 2017? Not a damn thing. Life has it’s ups and downs and I appreciate and learn from every achievements and dissatisfactions. ✨ In October I packed my things to move to another state, because #Irma damaged my place, plus the move was way overdue in my opinion, but as chance would have it, I have still not made the permanent move as planned, but I learn that God’s plan is much bigger than mine and I’m happier than I’ve ever been since I moved from the location I was in. Maybe God was saying move away from the area, but not necessarily move away from the state. Who knows what His plans are, I just have to wait and see. I must say commuting back and forth to work is not so bad, plus I get to start new ventures in a new area, guess who’s having the best year ever? (I still have plans be bicoastal ) 🤦🏾♀️
• ✨Looking back, I have accomplished more than I thought I would. I buried some walking dead this year ( family and friends) and I wish them well. My spiritual growth and well being is important to me than anything else. I made some new awesome friendships in 2017 and I kept plenty of old ones.
• ✨My advise for the new year is to let go and let God. Create a space where you can grow and manifest at your full potential. Block out the outside noise and stop setting goals and not follow through with them. Too often we let people determine what success is, and too often we put a dollar sign next to it. Stop doing that and see how much more fulfilled you will become. I have become less of a show and tell, and more of a let people think what they want. I am more focus on #branding instead of BRANDishing. No new year, new me bs, just me, the same old me. I’ve been “woke” but I learned that the wiser you become, the less you speak. PeAce. LiGht. LoVe.
Thanks to my little crew maybe 2018 I get to pay each of you. 🙂
CNN REPORTS THAT PEOPLE ARE BEING SOLD AS SLAVES IN LIBYA.